Orka Holding, has created its own brands with 100% Turkish capital since the day it stepped into the men’s ready-to-wear industry with the Damat brand in 1986, and has become the center of men’s fashion by turning fashion into a lifestyle. It is an organization that has achieved a global holding structure with the foreign partnership agreement it has implemented in 2012.
In this context, Orka Holding has brought Tween, which has gained acclaim with its original designs, to the menswear industry, after the DAMAT brand, which was registered as the “consumer’s favorite menswear brand” by creating a modern style with its quality fabrics and stylish designs. In short, D’S Damat, the third brand of Orka Holding, is pointed out as one of the most important players in the leading position of the men’s ready-to-wear market, with its collection concept suitable for every size and every budget, and its extensive store network.
We should proudly state that Orka Holding continues to be a pioneer in the Turkish fashion industry at more than 400 points in Turkey and around the world, with its brands that have made a name for themselves with the innovations they have brought to men’s fashion.
According to the very ancient 7000-year-old Turkish belief, the DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE is the guardian of the gate between the earth and the sky. This powerful symbol is the historical figure of our deep-rooted values that extend from the past to the future. The symbol, with one side facing the East and the other facing the West, strikes a perfect balance with its contemporary approach that can absorb Eastern culture and evaluate it as a Westerner. Orka Holding is positioned at a common point all over the world with the power it receives from the past by integrating the East and West synthesis. Taking its strength from this perfect harmony, Orka Holding is the creator of the global brands it owns and the determinant of the lifestyle of men beyond fashion.
– Orka Holding, which created its own brands with 100% Turkish capital, took its first step into the men’s ready-to-wear clothing and textile sector with the Damat brand in Osmanbey.
– Orka Holding, which took the first steps of its success by participating in the world’s leading fashion fairs, became the first and only Turkish ready-to-wear clothing company to be featured in the world’s most respected fashion magazine, UOMO COLLEZIONI, with the news titled “A Star in Turkey”.
– The arena of fashion giants, Damat Tween ADV, became the pride of Turkey with an export of 2.5 million dollars.
– Damat Tween won the “GOLDEN AWARD” as the best stand at the Cape Town International fashion fair, which he attended in South Africa.
– Süleyman Orakçıoğlu hosted Michael Damian, the handsome actor of the TV series The Young and the Restless, who chose Tween as his clothing style, at Orka Holding Fashion Center.
– Damat Tween ADV opened its second store in Switzerland.
– Damat Tween carried out the catalog shoots of the 2000 Autumn – Winter season with the famous top model Marcus Schenkenberg.
– Orka Holding brands launched in 13 different countries, and its latest store was opened in Copenhagen.
– Spring / Summer catalogue shoot was held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
– Orka Holding Chairman of the Board Süleyman Orakçıoğlu was awarded the “Entrepreneur of the Year 2002” award in line with the results of the survey conducted by the Economist Magazine in 2002, conducted by 500 senior executives and businessmen across the country, both in line with his domestic and international company activities and his successful work on a sectoral basis.
– Damat Tween ADV continued production in 2002 and its performance in production and exports was taken into consideration in the research of “Successful Companies of the Year in Their Sectors” by Dünya Newspaper. In addition, it was deemed worthy of an award in the “most successful brand” category, taking into account the “quick recovery skill” criteria it showed after the economic crisis
– An agreement was signed with David Bradshaw, one of the most important Creative Directors in the world, to provide creative consultancy to the Tween brand.
– Famous popstar Michael Jackson bought a tuxedo from Damat Tween store located in Sabco Center, the most important shopping mall in Oman.
– Another world-famous star chose Damat Tween as Jose Mourinho, coach of Chelsea, one of the most important football teams in the world, shopped at the Barcelona Damat Tween store.
– Damat Tween ADV opened its 34th store abroad in Alexandria, Egypt.
– Entering the Romanian market, ORKA Group opened its 4th store in the country on Calea Dorobantilor, the busiest street.
– The leather jacket that Brad Pitt liked from the Damat Tween ADV Berlin store was sent to him as a gift by our Chairman Süleyman Orakçıoğlu.
– At the Fashion TV Fashion Awards in June, Tween won the first prize for “Best Campaign” of 2007.
– Tween participated in Pitti Immagine Uomo, the most prestigious fashion fair of the world men’s fashion for the second time, and was selected as the “Icon Brand” of the fair.
– Tween collections started to be offered for sale at the showrooms of Four Marketing in London, England and Studio Zeta in Milan, Italy, which is one of the most important and prestigious showrooms in the world.
– Tween, which is rapidly advancing towards becoming a world brand, took its place in Harvey Nichols, the most important location of London.
– Orka Holding signed an agreement with Malaysian IT Company Far Eastern Collections and got prepared to enter Far Eastern countries. With this agreement, Orka Holding will be present in the Far East countries Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore with its stores.
– Nicole Kidman bought a cashmere silk t-shirt from the Tween Fall-Winter collection for her husband Keith Urban, while the famous lead singer of the Oasis group Liam Gallagher bought a leather bag and a silk t-shirt from the Tween Fall-Winter collection. Dickson Poo, owner of Harvey Nichols, is also among Tween customers now.
– Tween is launched in Harvey Nichols Hong Kong.
– Tween took its place at Pitti Immagine Uomo, the world’s most prestigious men’s fashion fair in Milan, where it has participated for 4 seasons, with its Spring-Summer 2010 collection this year.
– Orka Holding’s international brand Tween introduced its Tween Ladies collection for the first time at the Autumn-Winter 09/10 fashion show held in Esma Sultan simultaneously with the world fashion.
– World-famous R&B queen Beyonce bought a t-shirt for her husband Jay-Z from London Harvey Nichols.
– The popular UK men’s magazine LOADED chose Tween as the brand of the month in its February issue.
– Another name has joined the world celebrities who prefer Tween. Thierry Henry, who is in the first place among the most famous football players in the world and plays for FC Barcelona Club, bought Tween Spring-Summer season from London Harvey Nichols.
– Damat Tween ADV’s first concept store in the Balkans was opened in Macedonia with a magnificent organization.
– Tween was invited as Europe’s “prestige brand” to MAGIC FASHION FAIR, the most important world-famous fashion fair in the USA.
– Tween has been closely followed by WGSN, the most important and number one portal of the world of fashion. WGSN created the home page of 2010/2011 Autumn-Winter menswear trends with Tween images. Thus, Tween once again demonstrated its leadership as the first Turkish brand to shape the fashion of the next year.
– Damat Tween ADV’s nanotech product group has made a big difference in the Turkish fashion industry.
– The UK’s most acclaimed alternative rock band Snow Patrol wore Tween during their UK-Ireland tour that started in February.
– Ringo Starr, the legendary drummer of the world-famous band Beatles, also took his place among the world celebrities who preferred Tween.
– Famous football player Jamie Redknapp from Southampton, cousin of Chelsea football player Frank Lampard, and world-famous football player Ryan Giggs, who plays for Manchester United, are among the names that prefer Tween from London Harvey Nichols.
– Arsenal football player and model Freddie Ljungberg, one of the highest-paid football players in the world, expressed his appreciation for Tween collections at Tween’s press conference in London. American dancer and musician Brian Friedman, the choreographer of world-famous singers such as Britney Spears, N Sync, Fatboy Slim and Pink, also wears Tween.
– Orka Holding, which supports design and art, started to host an art event every month by putting “ArtgalerimNişantaşı” into service on the sixth and seventh floors of Nişantaşı Damat Tween ADV store in cooperation with “Artgalerim”.
– Tween attended Project Las Vegas, one of the most important fashion fairs in America, with its Fall-Winter 201/2011 collection.
– Valentino, the legend of the fashion world, joined the world celebrities who preferred Tween. Valentino bought knitwear for the Spring-Summer season from Harvey Nichols in London Knightsbridge.
– As in 2009, Tween was among the “brands that shape and determine the fashion” with its 2010/2011 Autumn-Winter products on WGSN, the most important and number one portal of the world of fashion.
– Increasing its effectiveness in global fashion, Tween entered the American market and started to be offered for sale in the American Blue Agency and Canada Caulfeild.
– Damat Tween ADV started to contribute to nature with its organic products obtained from natural yarns.
– One of the customers of the Tween store opened in Barcelona was the world-famous football player Gerard Pique.
– Performing at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, Akon wore the designs of the Aliaune brand, which he founded in 2008 in cooperation with Orka Holding, during the show.
– Famous dancer Dita Von Teese and famous Russian supermodel Irina Shayk took the runway in Damat Tween’s fashion show at Istanbul Fashion Week. The brand also celebrated its 20th anniversary with this fashion show.
– Tween made the closing fashion show of London Fashion Week, breaking new ground in London.
– Damat Tween brought nano technology together with fashion by producing jackets, wrinkle-free suits, anti-stress t-shirts and water- and stain-proof suits produced with interlinings that create a natural air-conditioning effect and prevent the radiation emitted by mobile phones.
– Damat Tween took steps towards providing a better future for children by signing a joint social responsibility project with Darüşşafaka on Father’s Day.
– Damat Tween brand won the “Best Quality Textile Company” award within the scope of Quality Awards.
– Famous actor Matt Dillon was among the audience of the Tween fashion show held as part of Istanbul Fashion Week.
– Damat Tween has produced magic patterns that will make overweight men look more stylish and fit.
– The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has decided to include the promotional film of a Turkish company, Damat Tween, for the first time on its official site.
– The famous British JLS group participated in the Brit Awards 2012 night, where they were nominated for the “Best Song” category, with the pieces they chose from the Tween collection.
– Don Ottaviano de Medici di Toscana di Ottojano, the last prince of the Medici Family, one of the most important families in the world, visited Nişantaşı Damat Tween store.
– Orka Holding has reached an agreement with the famous investment company Investcorp and Investcorp became a partner of the company.
– Tween presented its collection made of non-sweaty fabrics.
– Opened the two hundredth store of Orka Holding and the hundredth store of D’S Damat brand.
– Damat Tween won the first place in the Men’s Textile category within the scope of the “Research of Most Admired and Preferred Retail Brands in Shopping Malls.
– Damat added to his collection of leather shoes with special injection system, which can be easily worn even in rainy weather.
– Orka Holding has made an agreement with designer Pierangelo D’Agostin, who had previously worked with world-famous brands such as Jil Sander and Uniqlo.
– Damat added the world’s lightest jackets of 160 gr to its collection.
– Orka Holding has decided to completely separate the Damat and Tween brands from each other.
– Damat Tween received an award by being shown among Turkey’s super brands in the Superbrands organization.
– D’S Damat became the official clothing sponsor of Romania’s world-famous football club Dinamo Bucharest.
– The world-famous luxury car brand Porsche chose Tween as its design and marketing partner.
– At the launch where Porsche introduced two new models, the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, which Tween reinterpreted for Porsche, attracted great attention.
– Damat Tween became the official clothing sponsor of the Turkish leg of the World Corporate Golf Tournament.
– Orka Academy gave 27 new graduates in its 12th term. Orka Academy, which provides training within the scope of middle and senior manager training programs in the retail sector, reached a total of 103 people in 12 terms.
– In cooperation with the Koruncuk Foundation, Damat signed the social responsibility project “If a Woman Touches, the World Changes” together with 20 women, including Nebahat Çehre, Balçiçek Pamir, Gonca Vuslateri, Ece Sükan, Ayşe Arman and Hülya Koçyiğit.
– The cocktail held before the 5th Global Fashion Awards organized by WGSN and held in London was sponsored by Damat Tween. Orka Holding Chairman of the Board Süleyman Orakçıoğlu presented the Amsterdam-based Rambler brand with the “Best Sustainable Brand” award.
– Damat became the official clothing sponsor of Trabzonspor, one of the best football teams in Turkey.
– D’S Damat became the official clothing sponsor of FK Spartak Moscow, one of the most famous football teams in the world.
– D’S Damat brand was selected as “The Number One Men’s Clothing Brand of 2015” and “The most liked and preferred men’s clothing brand by consumers in shopping malls in 2015”.
– 9 corners have been opened in Italy in 9 days with Damat Tween brand.
– D’S Damat became the official clothing sponsor of the La Liga team Deportivo Alaves.
– D’S Damat became the official clothing sponsor of the Macedonian National Team.
– Damat brand was chosen as the most followed men brand of the year by the social media account Business Life Magazine.
– Damat brand became the official fashion supplier of Turkey National Football Teams.
– D’S Damat European flagship store opened on Serrano Street in Madrid.
– The total sales points of the brands in Italy reached 28.
– Damat brand became the official clothing sponsor of Fenerbahçe Sports Club.
– Tween brand became the official clothing sponsor of Trabzonspor Football Club once again.
– D’S Damat brand became the official clothing sponsor of Bursaspor and MKE Ankaragücü Football Teams.
– AW 2020 Dealer Meeting, which introduced the next season collections of Orka Holding brands, was held with the participation of more than 80 countries.